Staying Healthy, Together!
Patient and team health is our top priority. You will notice some new safety measures to ensure our office is ready for your next dental appointment!
- Disinfection of the waiting room throughout each day. Temporary suspension of the refreshment bar, magazines, gaming, and brushing areas.
- Handshakes are sadly out of style, for the time being, so we’ll be greeting you with our usual friendly personalities!
- Asking all patients to have their temperature taken prior to an appointment. We can reschedule appointments as needed.
- Asking all patients if they have traveled internationally within the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, please call us to discuss your next steps.
- We strongly encourage patients and parents or guardians to wear your own face mask. We can provide one if needed.
- Normal rigorous sterilization of patient rooms and chairs between all appointments.
- If you are currently not feeling well, or have been around anyone who is not well within the last 14 days, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Asking anyone who enters our office to wear a face mask and undergo our Wellness Screening along with temperature checks at the door.
- We kindly ask that only the patient enter our office, and all family members wait in their vehicles to minimize exposure. For new patients, we ask only one parent to enter our office.
- Asking patients for their honest risk factor by using a Wellness Screening on anyone who enters our office. Rescheduling appointments as needed.